Konnect

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Konnect, Welcome To The Konnect Community

+2
Bretteo
myke
6 posters

apology to manchester

myke
    myke
    Green
    Green

Male Number of posts : 663
    Registration date : 2008-04-30

apology to manchester Empty apology to manchester

Post by myke Thu May 15, 2008 8:25 pm

what can i say, the sort of scenes i just saw on the tv were totally out of order.
    so, to the city of manchester and the rest of the world, me as a scots give you all a massive public apology for the violence inflicted by a small minority of ( so called rangers fans ) who have let the rest of scotland down very badly.
    100,000 scottish fans visit manchester for the football, most of them in a very happy and joyfull frame of mind, just there to enjoy the moment and watch there team play.
    but as usual, there is a small group of about 100 who have no interest in the football, those ppl are more interested in stirring up trouble and causing injury to others.
    its those kind of ppl that make the rest of us in scotland more than ashamed to say were scottish.
    once again, to any guys from manchester who are members of this forum, i give you my apologys for the trouble caused by some scottish hooligans who dont deserve to be classed as scottish.
    now instead of scotland the brave... we are .. scotland the disgraced.
    Bretteo
    Bretteo
    Site Owner
    Site Owner

Male Number of posts : 1017
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

apology to manchester Empty Re: apology to manchester

Post by Bretteo Thu May 15, 2008 8:29 pm

Im not from manchester but i support Man U, but i have no idea what your talking about cos i didnt know there was a match, so thats me out
    Jamez
    Red
    Red

Male Number of posts : 217
    Registration date : 2008-05-09

Post by Jamez Fri May 16, 2008 3:38 pm

dont even surport footbal but i feel sorry for the people in manchester lol!
    Bretteo
    Bretteo
    Site Owner
    Site Owner

Post by Bretteo Fri May 16, 2008 3:39 pm

Laughing yeh a bunch of angry mikey-d's after em Laughing
    Jitto
    Jitto
    Translucent
    Translucent

Number of posts : 17
    Registration date : 2008-05-12

Post by Jitto Fri May 16, 2008 5:14 pm

lol
    [xero]
    [xero]
    White
    White

Number of posts : 38
    Registration date : 2008-05-12

Post by [xero] Fri May 16, 2008 10:42 pm

You shouldn't be the one apologizing mate, its the select few total idiots who cause the trouble. It has nothing to do with the Scots (yes I know the supporters were all Scottish, but every city, nation and country have their football hooligans). It should be those causing the trouble who should be forced to apologise publically. Its disgraceful how people think they can treat others, there is simply no excuse.

I do hope those incidents haven't lowered anyones views on the Scots, because they're a damn good bunch of people Smile
    Bretteo
    Bretteo
    Site Owner
    Site Owner

Post by Bretteo Fri May 16, 2008 10:49 pm

Yeh i agree with that, did anyone here about that officer who was bottled over the head by a rangers supporter? its all over the news today here
    myke
    myke
    Green
    Green

Post by myke Sat May 17, 2008 3:24 pm

yeh cheers guys and for the kind words bout the scots,
    i hope they name and shame those hooligans that were involved in all that violence and mayhem..
    those idiots were just so totally out of order.. they just a mob hell bent on destroying anything at all.
    and then they have the hard neck to say " the police were a bit heavy handed " to damm rite the police were, they were being attacked by a viscious mob, and most of them are cowards, cant fight by themselves.
    and..... yeh brett, i heard bout that and other stuff that happened.
    like i said.. that stuff has totally embarrassed a lot of scots ppl,
    if you visit other forums and message boards you'l see that most of the scots on them think the same..
    ( those ppl involved are just a bunch of louts and dont deserve to be called football supporters )
    jasonp
    Translucent
    Translucent

Number of posts : 16
    Registration date : 2008-05-17

Post by jasonp Sun May 18, 2008 10:46 pm

i agree mykee you shoudnt apologise the gang of beep beep Razz has to spoil it happens alot but not often this extreme
    Bretteo
    Bretteo
    Site Owner
    Site Owner

Post by Bretteo Sun May 18, 2008 11:49 pm

What makes it worse i films like football factory, people see it then act it out thinking its cool.
    myke
    myke
    Green
    Green

Post by myke Mon May 19, 2008 2:00 pm

cheers jason, those ppl involved in that mindless violence have let scotland down badly, up till then, we had a good name for being able to visit other countries as supporters of our football teams, now weve got to build that rep back up again.
    ( i'l get me kilt on "not a pretty sight" and go visiting ) Laughing
    and yeh brett, some ppl do think its cool to act like them type of films, just like in the games world.
    violent films, violent games, i dont think we can blame them for the small percentage of idiots who cant seem to separate fact from fiction though,
    i think those people are just headcases who have never grown up.
    what i mean is... if you see the ppl who were involved in the riots in manchester.. they wernt kids or teenagers, most of them were adults...
    or so called adults.. grown men who are probably married with kids of there own, what does that show about them... yeh, complete ass****s.
    ( rite.... wheres me kilt........ Shocked )

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:57 am