Konnect

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Konnect, Welcome To The Konnect Community

3 posters

What do you think the new systems will be called.

clmmlv
    clmmlv
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Male Number of posts : 146
    Registration date : 2008-05-14

What do you think the new systems will be called. Empty What do you think the new systems will be called.

Post by clmmlv Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:33 am

Xbox 360 well what do you think the next one will be called?

I wonder if there gonna make it xbox540 or xbox 720 or maybe even 900

And what about the ps3

Ps4 just dont sound right. Id say there gonna make it something besides that.
    DeTekT
    DeTekT
    Blue
    Blue

Male Number of posts : 450
    Registration date : 2008-04-09

What do you think the new systems will be called. Empty Re: What do you think the new systems will be called.

Post by DeTekT Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:47 am

it will be ps4 if they make it.. it always will be, xbox i think they might call it XBOX 3 or they are thinking wether to go for 720, cos it'd match but they are still thinking... they thought 720 might give the impression of an xbox 7 a little ? LOL we'll see............ i think they should have it AS 720 to match Cool

i also heard that sony are stoppingmaking the playstation at number 5 .. i guess by then it'll be so lifelike, you can't enhance it lol
    Bretteo
    Bretteo
    Site Owner
    Site Owner

Male Number of posts : 1017
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

What do you think the new systems will be called. Empty Re: What do you think the new systems will be called.

Post by Bretteo Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:54 am

well they wont stop making the playstation series, yeh they may stop at ps5 but they will make another gen console Wink
    clmmlv
    clmmlv
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Male Number of posts : 146
    Registration date : 2008-05-14

Post by clmmlv Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:12 pm

They just need to spend like 5years on 1 console and make it unreal so they dont have to keep making them every other year..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:57 am