Konnect

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Konnect, Welcome To The Konnect Community

3 posters

What Is Spam?

Rulerz
    Black
    Black

Male Number of posts : 94
    Registration date : 2008-06-17

What Is Spam? Empty What Is Spam?

Post by Rulerz Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:11 pm

Well, Some of you may have spammed before and said 'hey thats not spamming' or thought it was unfair that they have been told of for spamming.
    I am writing this post just to make it clear what spamming is so you have no excuses..

Spamming is when you either post loads of times the same thing (Usually known as double/triple posting etc) or posting pointless things or posting things that dont relate to the topic.

For example, Lets say im trying to sell a PS2 game, And someone comes onto the post and says 'hi' or 'LOL' for no reason, Thats spamming.

If you post something pointless then its also spamming. For example
    I am trying to sell a ps2 game, And then someone says: I love that game or wicked deal or something similiar,
    Its pointless.. The seller doesnt really care what you think and they just want to sell it without your comments..

I know most of the time people are posting to be nice and give there own opinions but I dont think its really needed unless someone has asked for it..
    Also spamming is also in PM's.. If you do any of the above in PM or flood someones messages in PM its spamming.

Another way of spamming is if somebody makes a good deal on Swapitshop and they post it in the deals section, and then somebody comes along and says something along the lines of 'lol cool' or 'gd deal'.

Thanks for reading
    myke
    myke
    Green
    Green

Male Number of posts : 663
    Registration date : 2008-04-30

What Is Spam? Empty Re: What Is Spam?

Post by myke Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:31 am

* If you post something pointless then its also spamming *
    owell thats that then.... a few ... ermm some of ... hmmm, most of .... ok, all of my posts are pointless.
    Very Happy i'm jokin, good posting mate.
    Bretteo
    Bretteo
    Site Owner
    Site Owner

Male Number of posts : 1017
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

Post by Bretteo Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:20 am

Actually most of your posts are in the funstuff and offtopic section so they fit the sections pretty well Very Happy
    myke
    myke
    Green
    Green

Male Number of posts : 663
    Registration date : 2008-04-30

Post by myke Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:10 pm

yeah, i dont belive in spam advertising...............
    its just this damm thing keeps following me about
    -----> What Is Spam? Spam1 looks better on a white background though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:01 pm