Konnect

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Konnect, Welcome To The Konnect Community

3 posters

send gifts to india at kadridari.com and get discount offers

priya
    Spammer AKA BANNED
    Spammer AKA BANNED

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2008-07-16

send gifts to india at kadridari.com and get discount offers Empty send gifts to india at kadridari.com and get discount offers

Post by priya Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:11 pm

Hi guys,

I just wanted to share my experience about this desi online shopping website and send gifts to India at http://www.kharidari.com .

I stay in USA and I want so send toys to my sister’s children, so I have go through many online shopping sites where I can send gifts and after doing a research on this sites I had found a really good site kharidari.com where I can send gifts to my beloved one’s in India. There are large varieties of rakhi’s also at best prices, so I have chosen some rakhi’s to send to my brothers in India.

So I had chosen some toys for the kids and I had shopped at kharidair.com. They had a excellent customer service also they had delivered the gifts at the specified date without ant delay. I am very much satisfied with kharidari.com

The interesting thing is that they had given me coupon where I can get 5% discount also while shopping this is really fantastic! The coupon is 79FUPU305JEBZ0

So people hurry up the coupon it expires in end of august.
    myke
    myke
    Green
    Green

Male Number of posts : 663
    Registration date : 2008-04-30

send gifts to india at kadridari.com and get discount offers Empty Re: send gifts to india at kadridari.com and get discount offers

Post by myke Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:44 am

thats no bad, you only mentioned that website 4 times in that post.
    i still think thats a bit spammy, but as you mentioned you wanted to send some toys to your sisters kids, i'l let it go.
    ( i'm just a wee softy at heart )
    Bretteo
    Bretteo
    Site Owner
    Site Owner

Male Number of posts : 1017
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

send gifts to india at kadridari.com and get discount offers Empty Re: send gifts to india at kadridari.com and get discount offers

Post by Bretteo Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:42 am

You are a softy myke, this is spam! lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:49 pm