Konnect

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Konnect, Welcome To The Konnect Community

4 posters

The Offical Member Appreciation Thread

Rulerz
    Black
    Black

Male Number of posts : 94
    Registration date : 2008-06-17

The Offical Member Appreciation Thread Empty The Offical Member Appreciation Thread

Post by Rulerz Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:23 pm

Take some time to shout out to someone on this forum who has helped you, or who you think is just awesome.
    Share the love baby Very Happy

Last edited by Rulerz on Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Bretteo
    Bretteo
    Site Owner
    Site Owner

Male Number of posts : 1017
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

The Offical Member Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Offical Member Appreciation Thread

Post by Bretteo Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:56 pm

Im shouting to Mikey-d Very Happy

As he has helped the board allot and keeps this place alive

and another shout to all the staff for doing a good job ! Very Happy

well done guys
    Rulerz
    Black
    Black

Male Number of posts : 94
    Registration date : 2008-06-17

The Offical Member Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Offical Member Appreciation Thread

Post by Rulerz Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:13 am

I Am Shouting Out To SAM([xero])
    He Has Helped Myself An Bretton With A Big Problem Very Happy
    myke
    myke
    Green
    Green

Male Number of posts : 663
    Registration date : 2008-04-30

Post by myke Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:05 pm

Ritey-o, :-
    :- brett, a massive shoutout to you, for giving me a great laugh in all the forums you made, and over the years on msn. ( even though his topic of convo was allways...... cars ) Razz
    :- chris ( dj detekt ) met him through brett, had some great laughs with him on msn and in the forums, and he's gotta good sense of humour aswell. Laughing
    Last but deffinetly not least, A bloomin massive shoutout to all the members in our forums, past and present, who have been willing to give up a bit of their own time to help other members who they dont even know, just people in a cyberworld, those kind of guys deserve a mazzive ROCK ON The Offical Member Appreciation Thread Music-smiley-005
    And a shoutout to all our forum members for their contributions to the board, well done guys. The Offical Member Appreciation Thread 41-1
    Jamez
    Red
    Red

Male Number of posts : 217
    Registration date : 2008-05-09

Post by Jamez Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:34 pm

yer ill sout out to brett and mikey d reasons are brett showed me the forum and for mikey d well lets just say i have many a times when my face looks like its gonna explode from laughing lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:44 am